Ptah Khi School of Wudang Tai Chi Chuan Martial Arts & Holistic Health
Chief Instructor - 3rd Degree in Wudang Tai Chi Chuan
A long time believer in “Chi”, Amun Ka’s teaching promotes the positive effects that martial arts can have on a person’s life. Enthusiastic and dedicated to helping people believe in themselves and being the very best they can be. In addition to Wudang Tai Chi Chuan, Amun Ka is an experienced practitioner and teacher of Choi Kwang Do, Chi Combat system, Kick Boxing as well as being a qualified Rei-Qi healer.
He is a foster carer with over 20 years experience and has worked with young people as a mentor and youth worker.
Amun Ka Clarke’s belts
- Ee Dan 5th Degree Black Belt Chi Combat System
- Il Dan 1st Degree Black Belt with Choi Kwang Do,
- 1st Degree Black Belt Tai Chi Chuan with Tai Chi UK
- Black Belt in Kickboxing with Proprecision Martial Arts Academy.
Sahu Tao Shen
Head Instructor - 2nd Degree Ptah Khi Wudang Tai Chi Chuan
In today society work is life and stress is the normal way of living for the individual daily life is riddled with fear and anxiety... in almost 20years of treating clients as a complimentary therapist Sahu experience has shown him that if you don't do something things wouldn't get better they may in fact get worst and that's stressful. To find yourself or Know thy self is important to Sahu and Tai chi offers him the opportunity to support those who are willing to develop a deeper connection with the inner self thus balancing the outer self. So be patient, observe, study, and be steadfast to your objectives.
Sahu also offers one to one classes on all aspect of the PTAH KI Holistic health system.
- 2nd Degree Black Belt in Wudang Tai Chi Chuan
- Green belt in Yoshin Ryu jujitsu
- Brown belt in Chi Combat system
- Licensed Complimentary therapist and Musculoskeletal Practitioner